Thursday, June 23, 2016

When too much thinking comes your way…

I shall teach myself to think less. Everything around makes me think. A sight of a man crossing the road made me weave a long story about him in mind. That story kept me occupied till I reach office. A conversation I heard from someone yesterday, it made me think. The change of expression on a friend’s face, that made me think. Ultimately, I think about everything. Not to mention, they steal so much time from me.

Image Courtesy: www.firstredeemer.org
Is it a girl’s nature to think too much? At least I have read so. Oh! In that case, I should somehow learn to curb this habit. It’s overwhelming at the end of the day. I can do better things. Now, I get a clarity. It is not “thinking”. It’s perhaps “day-dreaming”. A few are day-dreaming. To say, the one I mentioned above about a man who crossed the road. But, the thought that came up to my mind when I heard a conversation yesterday, that wasn’t day-dreaming. I went through my own phases of my life, sometimes questioned my own existence, and felt little shattered. Then, I remembered the person who made the conversation did not know me or my reasons for choosing something. 

In short, the habit of thinking is sometimes too much for me. Actions could have solved half of my thoughts. The lesson learned for the day, “Don’t think too much.”

No comments:

Post a Comment