Saturday, April 23, 2016

Fulfilling the call of life…

The omens around me suggest me to leave everything I have. They ask me to vanish. But, I am never free. Rather, I fear to free myself. How can I think of leaving my mother in darkness for the pursuit of my writing? How can I shield away myself from every responsibility I carry and become selfish?

I know the answers that are going to pop-up. People say it’s a system where we live. This system will keep moving even if I do not exist. If I end up trying to fulfill everything around, I may not meet my passion. I do understand this clearly.

Image Courtesy: www.matthewwilliams-ellis.com
But, I still do have a question - There must be a way where I can balance things. A way by which I can take my passion and my responsibilities equally on one boat. Isn’t that possible? I heard the majority of them say ‘no’ for this. They say it’s an illusion. They say I will only keep doing more things because new responsibilities arise every day. I will never end up finishing those, and then taking care of me.

Perhaps, this is the last attempt towards what I believe. I am going to save a few hours of a day dedicated to my passion. The responsibilities can take the majority of my time. Let me have a little few hours myself. Let me see how far I can go. Bless me God. Bless me Pappa.



2 comments:

  1. that sounds like a great decision...
    and let your passion drive you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Your blog has some really beautiful insights on life. Thank you for inspiring us.

      Delete