Monday, May 9, 2016

My Smile dairy - I

I read the significance of maintaining a ‘smile dairy’ online. It is a journal, where we regularly document the moment we made someone smile on the day. I found the idea fascinating and here it goes.


Today, I met a lady from the bus stop where I get down to come to the office. She was also traveling with me in the same bus, but we met after getting down from the bus. There is a road construction happening in the place, so vehicles have to take diversions at junctions. Due to this, the buses stop at a distance from the bus stop. The overall scenario made the lady surprised and left her confused about the road. I smiled at her and asked, "If there is a problem?" Her gloomy face suddenly turned brighten and she began inquiring the roads. After the necessary talk, she proceeded to a friendly chat, inquiring about my work and other random stuff.

We soon parted away when the next divergent road arrived. I remember the smile on her face and the farewell hand-wave she gave me by saying, "Take care daughter."

No comments:

Post a Comment